About the publication
- Explanation of theory of music and elementary harmony concepts.
- Exercises to gradually master and apply theoretical knowledge.
- Each chapter concludes with a set of Assessment Tasks to recap the work that was covered in the chapter, as well as preceding chapters and grades to ensure learners’ knowledge doesn’t get rusty.
- Includes charts with the notes of the piano, guitar and different recorders.
- Assessment Sheet.
- Serve as workbook/resource for inexperienced facilitators who don’t have the necessary musical background information at their disposal to facilitate Grade 10 CAPS. Music Literacy, Topic 2.
- Available in English or Afrikaans.
- 132 pages.