About the publication
- Paperback with wire binding.
- Explanation of elementary theory of music concepts.
- Exercises to gradually master and apply theoretical knowledge.
- Each chapter concludes with revision exercises to recap the work that was covered in the chapter, as well as preceding chapters to ensure learners’ knowledge doesn’t get rusty.
- Serves as workbook/resource for inexperienced facilitators who don’t have the necessary musical background information at their disposal to facilitate the subject “Creative Arts” (Grade 8 and 9)/Grade 10 CAPS, Topic 2 (partial).
- Available in English or Afrikaans.
- 171 pages.